Friday, March 2, 2012

Link and Mudkip Update I

I did loads of stitching the last two days - you'll probably think I don't have a social life, but I do. So this is my sister's progress.

Isn't Mudkip super cute? I think Mudkip's awesome!

And here's my progress. I wonder how long this is going to take to finish it...it doesn't really matter, I'm enjoying stitching Link. When I'm done with Link I'm going to start stitching a Wailmer for B's jacket. He asked me to stitch a small Wailmer for him for on the inside of his jacket, on his inside pocket. Of course I'll do it! And after Wailmer I'll start stitching Zelda, because Zelda is going to be by Link's side. How romantic. What colour should Zelda be? I was thinking purple - also because the pattern is purple - but I'm not sure if purple would be nice next to this green, so I was thinking 'maybe blue'. Don't know if I'm going to be able to do a lot of stitching tomorrow, because B and I are going out for dim sum and a movie, but we'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! I have little to no social life and I can only dream of getting so much done so fast! It's looking great!

    ReplyDelete