Sunday, March 11, 2012

Anniversary and Zelda Update I

Yesterday and today were amazing! We had a really really nice Japanese dinner and a really really lovely high tea and lots of fun!

B gave me these two books, because we're both Twin Peaks fans and I always wanted to read Laura Palmer's secret diary. The little book lamp I gave B was broken...well, it works, but a small bit broke off, so I bought him a new one.

I didn't have much time to stitch this weekend, so this is a small update. I really like the colour and I really enjoy stitching Zelda! Think I'm going to stich a bit more tonight...although I can't wait to start reading the secret diary and the guide to Twin Peaks!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I've read both of those books, when I was in junior high! :D I thought that I'd get in trouble if I got caught reading the Laura Palmer diary, but instead, one of my teachers laughed at me for being outdated. That's such a cool show~! Zelda is looking great, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You did? Did you like them? I only just read the first two entries in her diary and I already love it! What gave me the creeps was the end of the second entry - she's only 12 years old - that said: P.S. I hope BOB doesn't come tonight. EW! She was so young! Thanks^^ Zelda is a bit more complicated than Link, think she's going to take a lot longer to finish.

      Delete
  2. Lovely progress on Zelda. She's looking good.

    Hugs,
    Veronica.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zelda's looking fantastic, Emma. :D

    ReplyDelete