Saturday, March 17, 2012

IHSW Day I: Zelda Update III

Hurrah, the International Hermit and Stitch Weekend has started! Today was babysit day so I had loads of time to stitch, which was nice. Although I should've spent more time making homework...instead I stitched, watched Law and Order and read in the Secret Diary of Laura Palmer. Her diary is GREAT by the way, I'm totally into Twin Peaks and I'm feeling all tingly when I think about it, it's so cool and it has this weird atmosphere which gives you the creeps - but I love it! Anyway, here's my progress on Princess Zelda.

It looks like she's almost done, but there's still a lot to do. Tomorrow is another babysit day, so I'll have plenty of time to finish Zelda - after homework...blegh - unless B wants to have a major gaming session, I love gaming sessions with B!

(And I see the number of followers is slowly growing - hurrah again)!
Happy Hermitting everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Hi

    Zelda is coming on great. Enjoy IHSW, I'm taking part too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Milly! I'll be sure to check you blog as well. Enjoy IHSW^^

      Delete
  2. Zelda looks awesome, she'll be probably done by the end of IHSW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you^^ Yes, she probably will be. But I've been working on her a bit today and something's not right...hope I didn't make some really really stupid mistake. Ah well, we'll see! Happy hermitting!

      Delete
  3. Awww _ she's super cute!! See you at the IHSW !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for you comment on my blog! (Cutecrochetedcreations) Your stitching looks great, enjoy IHSW! Wish I could join in, maybe next time :) Laura x

    ReplyDelete