Sunday, March 18, 2012

IHSW Day II & III: Last Zelda Update

I didn't do much stitching this weekend - except for Friday night of course - but I do have a finish to show you! I'm very happy with it. Also very happy that I can finally start on a new project, don't know what my next project will be though...sure I'll think of something fun to stitch!

So here she is: princess Zelda! It took me a bit longer to finish her than Link, think that's because of all the small details in her hair on her dress and shield. Link doesn't have so many details.

Start: 09-03-2012
Finish: 18-03-2012
Colour: DMC 333

And here is a picture of the finished project: Link and Zelda together. Don't they look cute together? I think they do. Don't really know what to do with it though...I do know that I don't want to frame it. Don't really like framing cross stitch pieces.


Hope everyone has had a great Hermit & Stitch weekend! I sure have!

7 comments:

  1. Hi

    I love your finish, they look great together!

    Happy stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, they look so cute together, and your stitching was so fast, too! Congratulations on getting them both done- it's really spiffy to see them next to each other!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great together! I think a pillow-like finish would be cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the finish. They look so cute together.

    Hugs,
    Veronica.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, Zelda is so pretty Emma (beautifully stitched, too).
    Congratulations on your finish!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these! They turned out great. :)

    Jen

    ReplyDelete