Monday, March 26, 2012

Thank You, Emma!

I was awarded the Liebster Blog award by Emma at EveningEmma! Thank you so much, Emma!

The rules:

1. Choose five up-and-coming blogs (with fewer than 200 followers) to award the Liebster to.
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites. Leave comments on their blogs so they know about the award.
4. Share five random facts about yourself that people don't know about you.

Ok, the awardees are:

1. Karyn at a Riot Patch of Pixels.
2. Valentina at Already Forgotten.
3. Ben at Brood Studio. He makes really cool drawings and is stitching a Scott Pilgrim pattern - love Scott Pilgrim!
4. Milly at Milly's Stitches.
5. Vespa Nurse at Sister Stitch.

Five random facts about myself:

1. I would name my kids after Gene (from God Hand), Odette (from Bayonetta) and Ramona (from Scott Pilgrim) just because I love the characters.
2. I collect Tamagotchi's. I've been collecting them for a while and I think I've got about 8 or 9 now.
3. I love having massive gaming sessions with my boyfriend B - we'll stay up all night if we have to!
4. I easily get obsessed with films and games, currently I am obsessed with Scott Pilgrim, Twin Peaks, Pokémon, God Hand and Animal Crossing, I think it's all absolutely awesome!
5. I always wear dresses or skirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment