Sunday, March 4, 2012

Link Update II

Yesterday was a great day! The weather was really really nice, so I went over to B's and we walked around for hours, went to Chinatown to eat dim sum - which was the best dim sum EVER - did some shopping and we missed the movie, but that's ok. We'll go see it soon. As I thought, I didn't have much time to stitch this weekend, so here's my - quite small - update.

There's still so much green to be done! Still thinking about what colour Princess Zelda is going to be...

4 comments:

  1. It looks like it's going so quickly! I'm always so slow at monochrome projects that I'm really envious of your speed and focus. Good luck as you go, and I hope you find a suitable color for Zelda, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well...I have to say that I'm slowing down a bit now...getting a bit tired of all the green - but absolutely not getting tired of the pattern! Think it's time to do some stitching now. Have a nice evening^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, he's looking great, Emma. Dim sum.... ymmmmmmmmmm!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Joysze^^ Hope I have more time for stitching after work! Oh, the dim sum was great, we ordered fried squid pancake...oh...my...it was spectacular!

      Delete