Here's a new start. It's a Wailmer for B's inside jacket pocket. I started it yesterday evening and thought I would be able to finish it, since it's very very small and quite simple, but I couldn't. Think that might have something to do with me watching Scott Pilgim vs. the World... - oh how I love that movie! B & me watched it Saturday night, it was the first time I saw it, yesterday I went to the shop to buy it and I watched it again last night. I really wouldn't mind watching it every day. Is that weird? No, it isn't because: the music is good, the actors are great, the jokes are funny and witty, the game references are awesome and the 7 evil exes are...well...evil!
Anyway, here's my Wailmer.

Hope I can finish it tonight and sew it onto B's inside jacket pocket as well, so I can start my new project. Oh...I found this awesome pattern I can't wait to start... It's really really big and I think it might be slightly more awesome than the Epic Pokémon Patterns...
Hello
ReplyDeleteI love your Wailmer project!
Happy stitching.
Oh he's so cute!
ReplyDeleteHe;s cute!!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat new start!
ReplyDeleteThank you all for the nice comments^^! x
ReplyDelete