Woohoo! Link is done! I finished stitching him yesterday evening. Now it's time for the monochrome Zelda pattern - I want to make Zelda before I start the cute Wailmer for Ben.
Start: 29-02-2012
Finish: 08-03-2012
Colour: DMC 3812
I didn't iron the fabric yet, because I'm going to stitch Zelda next to Link on the same fabric, so I'll iron it when I finish stitching Zelda and it'll all look a lot nicer.
This Sunday is our anniversary! I am so looking forward to it, really, I can't wait! B's treating me to a nice Japanese dinner tomorrow evening and I'm treating him to a nice high tea on Sunday afternoon. The little book lamp you see on the picture is my present to B. I didn't want to give him nothing, because I already gave him the towel and the Pokédex (which originally were his anniversary presents) so I bought this. I think it's so cute! Happy stitching everyone!
Your needles must be in fire from stitching so fast! Link looks awesome and I can't wait for Zelda to show up too ;)
ReplyDeleteHahaha, now that you mention it, they do feel kind of hot ;) I started on Zelda today, so I'll probably post a picture of the progress tomorrow. Didn't have time to do a lot though...
DeleteWow, it's so cool! I can never believe how quickly people stitch these, but I think this is the quickest I've seen one of them finished, and your stitching looks great, too! Would you mind if you and Link were in the next features post I do?
ReplyDeleteOooh, of course I wouldn't mind! I feel honoured^^! Thank you so much!
DeleteOh, just found out that if you copy - paste the pictures on my blog you don't see anything...do you need me to send the picture by e-mail? If so, let me know. Thanks again for featuring me and Link in your next features post! Really really like it^^
DeleteHe's so cute, Emma!!! :D
ReplyDeleteThank you Joysze^^
Delete