This week is a lovely lovely week, because I don't have to go to work! Okay, I'm already halfway through my holidays, but still...don't have to go to work for four more days, hurrah! Anyway, thought it would be nice to start a new project, a bigger project - since I've only been working on very small one-day projects. You'll probably recognise him instantly - it's Link! I want to stitch Link and Zelda next to each other. I really love the patterns, I got them from Dork Stitch's blog. Thank you very much Dork Stitch!
Happy stitching!
Link looks really cool so far! I wish you the best of luck in stitching him! I want to make that pattern, too, but whenever I look at it, I think, "Oh, but it's only one color..." and put it off again. Good luck to your sister and her Mudkip, too! Also, I'd comment on it separately, but my computer is driving me nuts- I really loved the Pikachu cardigan, too! It was so cute!
ReplyDeleteThank you Missy Tannenbaum! This pattern has been lying around for a few months already and I didn't want to stitch it because it was just one colour. On the other hand...just one colour is quite easy. Will stitch some more today, hopefully I'll have more pictures later. I'll tell my sister you wished her good luck with her Mudkip!
DeleteI'm loving your Link, this colour you use is gorgeous. Good luck to your sister stitching the cutie Mudkip! I wish my sister stitched to, so we could do it together.. but no chance! XD
ReplyDeleteOh, you are? Thanks, that's really nice to hear^^ I did a lot of stitching with my sister yesterday so I'll post more of Link and Mudkip later. Shame your sister doesn't stitch...stitching together is fun! How come she doesn't want to?
DeleteI saw you reply here after I commented on the newer post, I wouldn't spam twice XD Well my sister thinks cross stitch is boring, she tried once and didn't like it, as well as most crafts I've tried (decoupage, jewellry making). She likes the results though, just not the process of making and I've made some things for her. She's drawing quite well and that's her main interest http://psychopuffle.deviantart.com/
Delete