Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Space Invaders Shirt

I decided to do one very small project before my really big project, so here it is! Blue Space Invaders on a white t-shirt. This one is for my friend L. He really loves Space Invaders, he's got this sleeve tattooed with all the things he loves and Space Invaders is on there as well.


Don't know when to give it to him, he's a very busy guy, but I hope he'll be coming with B and me to the Evil Dead II showing this Wednesday...but probably not...he said he had to pick up an arcade machine.

So...my big project...still have to wait till Saturday to start, have got a lot of studying to do - blegh - and on Saturday I'll be done studying for a while. Yesterday my sister and I were looking at my DMC strands and we were looking which ones I already had that go into the pattern. In total there are 101 different colours and I still need to get 85 of them!!! Pff...it's not going to be cheap, but hey, I really really really want to stitch this!

2 comments:

  1. http://www.across-town-stitching.talktalk.net/offer.htm

    This is where I get my bulk buys of threads - 50 skeins for £16. I don't know if they ship to Europe but it's worth asking.

    Now off to look at your "big project", I'm a little behind on blog reading.

    ReplyDelete