Saturday, March 10, 2012

New Start

I finished stitching Link, but he looks a bit lonely so yesterday I started stitching Zelda. Zelda has got such a cute face. Didn't have a lot of time to stitch yesterday - had to study for my physiology exam, should do more studying... - , so this is only a small part, but I like that you can see her face. I did make a bit of a stupid mistake which I just discovered...Zelda is a bit higher on the fabric than Link, I really should pay more attention to these kind of things. Anyway, it'll probably be alright when she's finished...I hope...otherwise I need to start over and I wouldn't want that. Her face looks a lot smaller than Link's, but it isn't if you look at the pattern. And I like that Zelda's looking at Link. They're so cute!

Don't know how much I'll get done this weekend since I have a lot of studying to do and I'm going out with my boyfriend, but I'll try to do some stitching anyway.
Happy stitching everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment