Friday, February 17, 2012

IHSW Day I: Two Finishes and Totoro

I finally finished B's anniversary present, hurrah! The towel is still drying - had to put it in water to let the plastic canvas dissolve - but the colours look very good. Can't wait to wrap it in. (Tomorrow I have to wrap it, because he's coming over to my place and I don't want him to see it yet. He has to wait three more weeks)!
So here are Link and Epona with the plastic stuff still on.

And here they are without the plastic stuff on.

And here they are a bit closer. And Link's finally got his cute little sword! So...what do you think?

I finished the Irish biscornu as well today. My grandmother doesn't live near me - actually, she lives quite far from us - so I think I'll post it to her.

Here's the biscornu from the side.

Something completely different - and absolutely nothing to do with IHSW - a Totoro watch! I've always wanted one - well, ever since I saw Tonari no Totoro - and I finally found one and I ordered it. I've been wearing it for two days now and I love it!

Tonight I'll start working on a new project I found in a magazine - if I don't fall asleep. Really looking forward to working on it and I'm glad I finished the two projects I really wanted to finish. I put the Pokémon aside for a moment, because it was getting a bit boring...oops, did I really just say that? I love Pokémon! (Who doesn't)?
Happy International Hermit & Stitch Weekend everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Link looks great, and the biscornu is so cute! I love the little heart button in the middle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you^^ You do? I wasn't sure about the little heart button at first, but now I am. I really like your blog by the way!

      Delete