Monday, February 13, 2012

Secret Stitch Update III and a New Start

Just three more weeks to finish B's anniversary present. I think I'll be able to finish it this week. I did some work on it today and yesterday. Link is still missing his sword, but I'll give it to him this week. Definitely.

Can't wait to see what it looks like without the plastic canvas! Just a few more colours and then I can wrap it in for B! Hope he'll like it...

Here's a new start: an Irish biscornu for my other grandmother. It's not finished of course, I still have to stitch four clovers and make the other side of the biscornu of course. I'm thinking of adding a few French knots - if I can make them - in the corners. Hope I can finish it before Friday, so I can start with a pattern I think is really cute that's in the latest Cross Stitcher issue.


No comments:

Post a Comment