Monday, February 27, 2012

London and Stitchy Shirts

London was really really great! I finally got to see the Big Ben - I've wanted to see it since I was a little girl and was so excited when I saw it on Saturday!
Anyway, we went to Chinatown first to eat some dim sum and walk around, look in funny Chinese and Japanese shops, then went to Covent Garden - love it! - and spent the rest of the time around South Bank. We went on the London Eye - very impressive - and we went to Tate Modern and ate fish and chips in a really lovely pub. I really really enjoyed this weekend in London and I miss it already!


And Friday afternoon I started - and finished - the Kirby shirt for R! I don't have a proper picture of it, but you can see R, B and me with our shirts on the photo below. We all look really weird, but that's ok.

2 comments:

  1. Dim sum!!! YUM!!!! The shirts look great on you guys. :D

    ReplyDelete