Yesterday I started on my second shirt, but this one's for B, he knows I'm making this shirt for him, so no secrets or surprises this time. I still have to do a lot - as you can see - but I ran out of floss! Will have to get some more today so I can finish the rest of the shirt when I'm at B's so he can wear it to work tomorrow. I love the Kojima Productions logo, B loves it as well and he loves the games of course.

The true gamer will know what the Kojima Productions logo looks like and knows what parts I've stitched yesterday. Can't wait to finish it! My next project is going to be a Kirby shirt for my friend R. He loves Kirby, he however, does not know that I'm making the Kirby shirt for him.
It's looking pretty cool! What kind of stuff are you stitching that on? Does it iron onto the shirt? I noticed your shirt in the post below and it looks cute!!
ReplyDeleteThank you^^ I'm stitching it on plastic dissolvable canvas and the shirt. No, it doesn't iron onto the shirt, you have to put it in water and it sort of melts. Great stuff! Really easy to work with and the results are very nice. You should try it! It's by DMC.
DeleteHi! Great projects for the IHSW! The prof Layton t-shirt is awesome and this one is looking good too. Can't wait to see Kirby :)
ReplyDeleteThank you! Glad you like the Layton shirt, have you played any of his games? I think I might be able to start Kirby today, not sure because I have to go to school after work, but I'll try.
Delete