Hiya! I'm Emma and on this blog I'll post anything really - mostly about stitching nerdy things though! Thank you for taking a look at my blog and I hope you enjoy it!
Sunday, February 19, 2012
Professor Layton Shirt
Here's my new shirt! Just soaked it in water, the plastic stuff came off and I dried it and now it looks like this! What do you think?
Am already thinking about my next shirt projects... And I'm going to wear my new shirt tomorrow!
Congratulations on your wonderful new shirt. I haven't used this technique in a really long time but your project shows how fun the result can be. Enjoy your new shirt!
I think your new shirt looks great. Very cute!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Veronica.
Thank you!
DeleteCongratulations on your wonderful new shirt. I haven't used this technique in a really long time but your project shows how fun the result can be. Enjoy your new shirt!
ReplyDeleteThank you, I certainly will! Yes, it's very nice to work with and so easy! You should think about picking it up again.
DeleteLove it!!
ReplyDelete