Monday, February 27, 2012

Yoshi in Love

Today I was in the mood to stitch a 'Yoshi in Love' shirt for my sister L. I was still very tired from not sleeping much and the city trip to London and at one point I decided to take a nap - which was much longer than I intended - and I finished the shirt just before midnight. It took me four and a half hours to finish, don't think that's too bad - anyway, it was definitely worth it, because she really likes it. My other sister, my youngest, wants me to stitch Pikachu on one of her cardigans. I was actually planning to stitch Ponyo - or one of Ponyo's sisters - on a shirt, but she definitely wants a Pikachu on her cardi. So, Pikachu on a cardi it is!

Here's Yoshi and his true love - does anyone know the name of this cute little lady? - with the plastic canvas still on.

Here they are without the plastic canvas. Sorry for the poor quality of the photo, it was quite dark when I took it and the colours didn't come out right (they did on the photo above).

I'm tired, so am going to bed. Night night everyone! (The time on my blogposts isn't right, how can I change it)?

2 comments:

  1. Go to Blogger Dashboard, click Settings then Formatting. You can choose your time zone and other things there.
    Cute little cartoon creatures, I have no idea of their names however!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jo! Finally the time on my posts is right^^ My boyfriend said that the 'breed' is called Yoshi, so every creature that looks like that is a Yoshi.

      Delete