Monday, July 30, 2012

Jane Eyre Tea Party & a New Project

Today a friend of mine came over to watch the new Jane Eyre, directed by Cary Fukunaga. We had a little tea party with all sorts of typical English stuff. Lemon cake, After Eight - the cherries aren't very English, but I thought we had to have something 'healthy' to eat. 


My friend brought over some lovely English fudge. Oh, I really really love English fudge..!


And here is my new project. The colours aren't very clear in this picture, but that's okay. You can't really see what it's going to be at this point, since I haven't done very much yet, but it's Medli from the Legend of Zelda the Wind Waker. I got this pattern of DorkStitches' blog. I love her blog!


3 comments:

  1. This looks like such a lovely little tea party. I'm very jealous. I bought a beautiful complete set of china with little roses on it at auction recently and have been itching to use it. I think my friends would just think I'm weird if I suggested this tho :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So what if your friends think you're weird when you want to use your lovely china with little roses on it?! That kind of china is awesome and you should definitely use it^^!

      Delete
    2. I'm also a little nervous about using it as it is a complete set with sugar bowl and milk jug and everything. Would be gutted if it got broken. But maybe I can find someone who would be up for it :) or maybe I should just arrange a cross blog tea party :D

      Delete