Thanks for your comments, Fiona and Emma. The person who I'm going to do the exchange with is Fiona! I think it's nice to do the exchange with Fiona, since she is from a city where they celebrate Alice Day! Fiona, could you give me your e-mail address, please? Just leave it in the comments below and if you want I'll delete it immediately after I've read it. I'll send you more details on the exchange and - if you want to - I can tell you what I am going to send you. Thanks!
Here are a few kitty photos, since I haven't been posting a lot of them lately...cough. Bailey wanted some cuddles.
And Bouchra looks like she really didn't want me to take pictures of her. But I did anyway!
Ben wanted a zipper in his Kindle cover, so his Kindle wouldn't fall out. Hope he's going to use this Legend of Zelda cover now!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteFionaJuly 30, 2012 10:33 AM
DeleteYay :) so exciting!! please dont tell me what your sending, I like to be supprised!! Kitties looking very cute and that kindle cover is all kinds of awesome :)
I really want to go to Oxford now for Alice Day, it sounds like so much fun.
ReplyDeleteIt does, doesn't it? Really want to go as well^^
Delete