I'm sorry for not posting for so long! Unfortunately I haven't had the time to stitch or make things. I did take lots of pictures of my cats of course, but this post is going to be cross stitch only. Next time I'll post some lovely kitty pictures.
Ben wanted me to make a cover for his Kindle, so I thought I'd stitch something book related for him. He liked A Clockwork Orange, so I decided to make a pattern of the book cover. Unfortunately, you can't really tell that it's A Clockwork Orange, unless you stitch the title on it as well. The eye just doesn't pop enough. I decided to stop the Clockwork Orange thingy. Didn't enjoy stitching it at all...
Remember I didn't know what to do with the Link and Princess Zelda piece of cloth? Well, here's what I made of it.
At the moment my Oxford Japanese Mini Dictionary is in it, but it's definitely big enough for a Kindle. I'm going to give this cover - well, sleeping bag - to Ben tomorrow. Hope he likes it!



The projects here are so cool! I showed the Clockwork Orange one to my sister, and she went, "Cool!" right away, and the book cover is so cute and nifty looking!
ReplyDeleteThanks^^! Thanks to your patterns I could make this cute little cover! Are you planning on doing a feature post soon? Do you still need pictures of the finished Link and Zelda? Oh, I was on your blog a couple of hours ago and I saw this cute Luke project and I went to the link you posted and she's got great patterns! Thanks^^!
Delete