So this is my new project: Alice in Wonderland. This is the Alice from Kingdom Hearts, I think she's really cute. My aunt is called Alice and because she's my favourite aunt I decided to stitch and frame her this Alice in Wonderland.
I did this in two days. It's quite small though, I thought it would be really big, but it's 60x80 stitches. (60 wide and 80 high). My aunt is coming over next week, hope to have framed it by then!
And, as promised, some cute kitty pictures! As you can see it was a very hot day and Bailey and Bouchra were looking for shade.
Oh, and the summer holidays started, hurrah! (That's why I work at a high school).

It's adorable! You're kitties are beautiful too! :)
ReplyDelete~McKenna
Thank you^^
DeleteI really Like your Alice, She is my favorite Disney character as well!
ReplyDeleteOh really? I really like Alice too, but I think Mulan might be my favourite Disney character.
DeleteAw cute kitties :) love your Alice project :) can I ask where you got the pattern?
ReplyDeleteThank you^^ I found it at Deviantart. Here's the link http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=§ion=&q=alice+in+wonderland+cross+stitch+pattern#/d4g1pqf
DeleteHe or she makes lots of lovely patterns! Have fun looking at the patterns and stitching some!
Your Alice looks soooooooooooo pretty :)
ReplyDeleteThank you^^
DeleteThanks for the link. I'm not a Disney fan but I do love this Alice and the Cheshire Cat chart too.
ReplyDelete