Thursday, August 2, 2012

Medli Update and Cute Stuff

Here's what I've done so far on Medli. It's not going as fast as I would like, but that's okay. It's the summer holidays after all, so time to relax!


Here's a short video of Bailey drinking water out of a Baileys glass. Normally she'd just stick her head in and kind of lick the water, but she couldn't reach so this was her solution. Makes me giggle.


And I found this really really cute website with all these amazing cream puffs and cookies! Oh yes, Totoro cream puffs! かわいいですよね^^!


1 comment:

  1. Oh, Medli looks great so far, and even if it is slower than you'd like, it seems to be going pretty steadily! I can't watch the cat video you posted right now, so I might have to comment on that later- I keep getting an error message, but I'm also having to load Gmail in HTML, so I think the problem is on my end. ^^;

    ReplyDelete