Friday, July 27, 2012

Alice in Wonderland Exchange


Hi everyone!

I haven't been working on Alice for a couple of days...bit lazy, sorry about that. The lovely lovely weather, Animal Crossing and the release of Pokémon Conquest haven't been helping either...

Anyway! Who would like to participate in an Alice in Wonderland themed exchange? If you are, just leave a comment below and I'll choose one person to do the exchange with.

I don't know if I should tell you what you get or let it be a surprise...if you're curious just let me know and I'll post it.

Oh, almost forgot, you can comment on this post till the 29th of July. On the 29th I'll choose one person to do the exchange with me.

Hope everyone is enjoying the summer holidays and the nice weather!
Happy stitching everyone!

10 comments:

  1. I'd love to enter your exchange :) I love all things Alice and am lucky enough to live in Oxford where it was written. Every year we celebrate Alice day in July :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! You're the first one! Oh that's nice. Do you have a copie of the book? I'm sure you have^^ When is Alice day? That sounds like fun! What do you do on Alice day? x

      Delete
    2. I have several copies of the books :) Love them!! Alice day this year was the 15th of July, the whole city celebrates everything Alice, the museums have special tours and exhibits,showing things that aren't normally shown, there are fancy dress comps, storytime & tea parties. This year we had a caccus race & last year there was a jabberwocky hunt :) It's tons of fun :)

      Delete
    3. Sorry it was the 8th not the 15th!! There is a newspaper article about it :)

      http://www.oxfordtimes.co.uk/news/yourtown/oxford/9765040.Wonderful_races_at_Alice_s_big_day/

      Delete
    4. Oh, thanks for the link! I'd love to go to Oxford some time to celebrate Alice Day!

      Delete
  2. I haven't had a chance to get my hands on Pokémon conquest. I'm waiting a little bit longer to buy it, because I bought a 3DS, we're going to GamesCom in Cologne in a few weeks, and I might be buying a new camera before then too. I did have it ordered off PlayAsia, but cancelled it because it was taking so long to ship.

    I have never read Alice in Wonderland, but I do like the Disney film! I don't think I have time to make or find anything nice for such an exchange at the moment, but if you have another in the future, count me in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, what do you think of the 3DS? GamesCom sounds awesome! Would love to go there with Ben some time. Have fun! When exactly is it? Well, it's a really nice really cute game. Even if you're not into strategy games, you're going to like this one, because it's got Pokémon in it and it just makes it so much nicer.

      You should definitely read Alice in Wonderland, it's such a funny - and trippy - book! Yeah, the Disney film is very nice. Watched so many times when I was younger. Oh, that's a shame. But I've got another candidate who seems to have time for it, so it's okay^^ I'll think of another exchange then. Maybe Pokémon, would you like that?

      Delete
  3. The 3DS is pretty cool. It's just a pity it's got a pretty weak library of games. I've got Rayman Origins which is really is a good game and though it's not made for the 3DS it still looks really cool in 3D, and Sonic Generations which was made for the 3DS and is a weak game, both graphically and game-play wise. I am really looking forward to getting Pokémon Conquest, I'm just going to wait until after GamesCom. GamesCom is 15-19 August, we're going on the 17th.

    Alice in Wonderland is one of the books on my (very long) to read list! One day I'll get there, cross stitching and gaming just takes up so much of my time.

    Later on in the year I'd definitely be up for a Pokémon themed exchange!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huh, how can you play a non 3D game in 3D..? I thought you could play the normal DS games on the 3DS, but without the 3D effect.

      Have fun at GamesCom!

      That's nice to know, I'll do a Pokémon themed exchange soon^^ What's your favourite Pokémon? (I know, hard question...)

      Delete
  4. I mean, it was made for the Wii, Xbox 360 and PS3, and was later ported to the 3DS. The 3D effects are there and are really nice, but it wasn't made to be played in 3D originally.

    That's a really hard question. It's hard to decide, I guess Ampharos, but I really like Zebstrika and Rapidash too...

    ReplyDelete