Hiya! I'm Emma and on this blog I'll post anything really - mostly about stitching nerdy things though! Thank you for taking a look at my blog and I hope you enjoy it!
Monday, July 23, 2012
Special Agent Francis York Morgan
I totally forgot to post a picture of Special Agent Francis York Morgan without the ugly plastic! So here he is. Ben wears this t-shirt all the time. Makes me happy^^
That looks really spiffy on the T-shirt fabric! Have you done anything special to help it hold up in the washer? I made a stitched motif on a T-shirt once, but it got looking a little funky the first time I washed it. I've seen tons of them that hold up perfectly, though, so I was wondering if you had any advice.
Looks good!
ReplyDeleteThat looks really spiffy on the T-shirt fabric! Have you done anything special to help it hold up in the washer? I made a stitched motif on a T-shirt once, but it got looking a little funky the first time I washed it. I've seen tons of them that hold up perfectly, though, so I was wondering if you had any advice.
ReplyDeleteHiya! Thanks^^ No, haven't done anything special and Ben's already washed like three or four times and it still looks the same!
Delete