Friday, June 8, 2012

B's Back^^! Super Cute Presents and a Finish!


B's finally back from America! He brought me lots of cute presents. The present you see above is from his grandmother, she bought me a flowery ring and when you lift the flower you can see the time. I do have to set the time though...it's not twenty past three.


This cute little cicada on a string is a Japanese toy. I absolutely love it! B got me this one (and the rest of the presents). You have to swing the cicada around the little stick - like the small guy on the yellow piece of paper does - and it actually makes a cicada sound! It's great. It reminds me of playing Animal Crossing in the summer with B.


This pink castle is to make princess ice cubes. I'm not the princessy type, but I do like the idea of having princess tower ice cubes in my drinks this summer.


And this is - as you can see - a Hello Kitty Pez dispenser holding a little heart. I forgot how nice Pez actually is. I already ate two of the packets...and the third is already in there - of course I shared with B, but he didn't like the grape one. And I've got four packets of double flavour Pez!


I really like these presents! The cats are scared for the cicada though...I hoped they would like it. Ah well, I'll play with it in my room, haha.


Bouchra's found a new space to lie down in. She's actually sleeping in it now. My sister will need it again tomorrow. Oh dear, she's going to get a hairy guitar!


Bailey didn't really want to look into my camera today. I think she's tired...or she's just teasing me.


And YES!!! Special Agent Francis York Morgan is finally finished! I really enjoyed stitching this t-shirt for B. Unfortunately I just finished it - it's still soaking in a small tub with soap - so I didn't have a present for B when he got back. But, I do have one for him tomorrow! At first I thought I wouldn't be able to finish it tonight either, because I didn't have enough white DMC, but luckily Mum had some left - so relieved when I found it! I'll post a picture of this Special Agent without the plastic on tomorrow. I'm really quite proud of it. Now I can start with my new project, the one for my aunt. But not tonight, tonight I'm going to read...I really really want to read. At the moment I'm reading Going Out by Scarlett Thomas - I really recommend it!


Special Agent Francis York Morgen...right Zach..?

3 comments:

  1. Lovely gifts! The cicada looks very cute.

    Congrats on another finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your finish is awesome!
    Lots of lovely pressies too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! that pink palace is the cutest thing!! :D hehehe Lovely gifts!! :)
    You asked me about the wooden bobbins, I bought it here in Portugal. It's a bit expensive but it really looks adorable! =)

    ReplyDelete