I started a new Pokémon today, hope I can finish it this weekend so I can frame it and start a new one! Snorlax is quite a big one...hope he'll fit into the small square in the frame...am afraid he won't fit...
We'll see...he shouldn't eat that much.
Last night I sorted out my DMC threads, I think it looks quite nice. It was a lot of work, but now I can find all the colours I need. Well, not all of them, they didn't all fit...maybe I should buy another one of these boxes... They're really handy!
I wanted to post a short video of Bouchra playing with my sister L. I tied a fake mouse to a string and the cats just go crazy when you let it fly through the room. Wanted to share it with you, but unfortunately I couldn't upload it...
Your new start is great.
ReplyDeleteYour kitties are gorgeous.
Aww love the kitty photos from this and the previous posts! And of course the pokemons, they're awesome :D I love how you finisshed your last one and I'm looking forward to seeingSnorlax!
ReplyDeleteWonderful kitty pictures! And your box of DMC looks lovely..hurry over to get a new box. Things are so much easier organized (think I'm giving good advize to myself here:-)) Happy stitching
ReplyDeleteGood job on your new start. Your DMCs look yummy. Love that pic of Bouchra. Looks like he's ready to leap on the mouse ^.^
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Veronica.