Saturday, May 19, 2012

IHSW: Days I, II & III


This International Hermit & Stitch Weekend is an extra long one because of Hemelvaart - don't know what that is in English - but, as you can see, I'm becoming a slow stitcher. This is what I did on the first three days of the IHSW.


Snorlax is finished! Hurrah, finally! Now it's time to frame him. Just one problem...


He doesn't fit! Mum's going to be cutting the frame, so he will fit. Thank you mum! Pff...took me so long to finish this one! Don't know why. Anyway, later today I'm going to be starting another project. This project is going to be on a t-shirt and it's for B. Hopefully I can show you something tomorrow or so.



Bouchra and Bailey always roll on their backs when they see me. It's so cute! This is the first time I could take a picture of it.


I don't know what they're doing here, but Bailey's on top of the stairs staring down at Bouchra and Bouchra's staring back at her. Cats are weird. And awesome. Wouldn't you just love to be a cat? They're sunbathing at the moment.


After I take a shower the cats always come in to lick the water off the floor. Really weird. Today they did that as well. I really wanted to take a picture of them, but when I got my camera they suddenly didn't want to drink anymore...

Hope you're all having a nice IHSW and hope you make good progress on your projects!


6 comments:

  1. Snorlax looks good, a pity he didn't fit in the frame straight away.

    Your cats are odd, but still cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you^^!
      I know - they're weird...but I really like them!

      Delete
    2. Oh, forgot to ask - did you have a good IHSW?

      Delete
  2. Hello

    Snorlax is great!

    Your kitties are so lovely! my cats lick the water when you empty the bath, they are crazy. (I clean the bath before they go in and lick the water lol)

    Have a good IHSW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? That's so funny! Yes, me too, I always make sure there's no soap or shampoo or anything in the water before they start licking it.
      Did you have a good IHSW?

      Delete
  3. Awesome finish. Your cats are just so cute!

    Hugs,
    Veronica.

    ReplyDelete