Hiya! I'm Emma and on this blog I'll post anything really - mostly about stitching nerdy things though! Thank you for taking a look at my blog and I hope you enjoy it!
Thursday, May 31, 2012
Sleepy Kitties, Snorlax and Special Agent Francis York Morgan
Here's Bailey sleeping on my bed. (I really want to take a picture of them stretching, it looks so funny)!
Here's Bouchra sleeping on the couchy thing. I think they're so cute when they're asleep! The only problem is that - most of the time - they wake up the minute I want to take a picture of them. I found a solution! I switched off all the sounds on my camera - why didn't I think that earlier?
Mum frames Snorlax for us, hurrah! She didn't cut the frame, she said he just fit, except for this really small piece of his ear. I kind of like him being to cropped up in the frame, looks like he doesn't have any room. Fat Snorlax.
I didn't stitch a lot the last - two? - weeks, because it's been way too hot. Especially when working with the solvable plastic, it just melts and gets really really thin, which is not very nice to work with. I do however, have a small update which you can see on the picture above. B went to America with his mum for some family stuff and it's cold here again at the moment so I'll have plenty of time to finish this t-shirt! I really want to finish it before he comes back, so he can wear it when he's home again. Oh how I miss him... So that gives me a week, should be able to do that! I'm nearly done with the bright blue.
Am a bit nervous though...tomorrow's my last exam and I actually have to give someone I don't know a massage and inspect his or her muscles and bones and everything. Luckily I already passed for my four other exams, they were just some multiple choice questions. I just practiced taping muscles on my little sister and it was all good until she had to take them all off...maybe I should've asked an older person to be my guinea-pig. Ah well, she's okay now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good luck on your exam! It must be pretty scary, I for myself know I'll be terrified when we have to interact with real people XP Фest of luck again!
ReplyDeleteYour cats are adorable, and Snorlax looks great framed! Most of all, though, good luck with your tests! Final exams are always so stressful, but if you care that much about the results, I bet you'll ace it! ^^
ReplyDeleteSnorlax looks good!
ReplyDeletegood luck with your exam :)
Hello
ReplyDeleteThose kitties look very comfy there!
Snorlax is great, the frame suits him.
Great progress on your current WIP.
Good luck with your exam.
Thank you all for your lovely comments and the good luck wishes! x
ReplyDelete