As I told you in my previous post, I started a new project. This project is going to be for B and this is what I did yesterday (picture above) and this is what I did today (picture below). You probably don't know what it is yet, since it's not very clear. Surely, you can see that it's a man, but what kind of man?
I'll tell you what and who this person on B's t-shirt is. It's Special Agent Francis York Morgan, he's from Deadly Premonition. Does anyone know this game? I do, I absolutely LOVE it, and so does B. It's Hidetaka Suehiro's (also know as Swery65) version of Twin Peaks and it's fantastic. If you haven't played it yet, go find yourself a copy and play it! And if you haven't seen Twin Peaks yet, go find yourself a DVD box set with season one, two and the movie - but be sure to watch the movie after watching the series - the movie contains major spoilers!
Oh, and good news on the bag front! I went to the shop where I bought the bag with the super magnets and the shop owner told me I could exchange it for another bag or - if I didn't see one I liked, she'd give me my money back. How nice is that? Especially since I bought it half a year ago and on the receipt it says 'exchange within 8 days'. Anyway, I saw the bag I wanted and I am now very very happy with it! It's beautiful and I've had it for three days now. Oh I love it...I think it's gorgeous.
Not much to say about the cats, didn't take that many pictures of them this weekend. They're still really cute and weird and Bouchra is really curious and love being outside all of a sudden. Probably because of the weather - it's finally getting warmer!
Hope you've all had a good International Hermit & Stitch Weekend!
Your stitching is looking great!
ReplyDeleteGood news about your bag, glad they let you exchange it.
Thank you, Mily^^
DeleteDeadly Premonition? Isn't that the sort of open-world survival horror game? I don't tend to play survival horrors as I get far more scared playing them than I do when watching scary films. The GameCube remake of Resident Evil is a good example of a game I own and love, but can't play. Does an open-world survival horror game work...? Either way I get scared easily. In fact, only a few nights ago I couldn't sleep because I remembered watching the film Signs.
ReplyDeleteYes, that's correct, but it's not as scary as Resident Evil. You're this Special Agent who has to solve all kinds of weird murdurs. And it's really great because it's like Twin Peaks. Did you see Twin Peaks?
DeleteNo, no, I've not seen Twin Peaks either, although I've heard much about it. Although I like films, in all honesty I've never been a big watcher of television and serialised dramas.
DeleteHmmm...it's a really good series. Even if you don't like watching tv, just give it a try. I'll bet you and Emma'll get hooked after the first two episodes.
DeleteGreat stitching! And thanks for the info about the game. If you watch Psych at all, they do a great Twin Peaks spoof in season 5 - Dual Spires.
ReplyDeleteYou did a lot of stitching. Great use of IHSW.
ReplyDeleteDon't have a clue about how this guy is, but you are making some great progress. Interesting color!
ReplyDeleteBobbi