Hiya! I'm Emma and on this blog I'll post anything really - mostly about stitching nerdy things though! Thank you for taking a look at my blog and I hope you enjoy it!
Monday, May 7, 2012
Snorlax Update I
B and I had such lovely sushi last Saturday! The kitchen smelt like sushi and Kikkoman for hours, made us quite hungry afterwards.
This is my progress on Snorlax. Still have a lot of colour to stitch!
Someone with a wonky bike cycled past our house and the cats sped to the window to see what that weird noise was. Unfortunately, they were a bit too slow, because the cyclist was already around the corner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great progress on Snorlax!
ReplyDeleteI love sushi too!
Lovely pics of your kitties, they are so cute.
Snorlax looks awesome and it almost seems like he's holding the needle on the picture :D
ReplyDeleteTrying to look at game-inspired cross stitching. Got distracted by cats.
ReplyDeleteIn fact 'Got distracted by cats.' is the conclusion to many of my daily activities it would seem. We can't have a cat where we live due to it being slap-bang in the middle of Roermond, and we live on the 1st floor, but I'm already falling in love with my future-cat that doesn't exist yet, but has at least twenty different names.
Tried to comment on how nice your cross-stitching is. Got distracted by cats.
What kind of cat do you want? And what are the twenty names? Probably all game related^^ I didn't name my cats, but I think the names they have at the moment suit them, so I just don't bother renaming them.
DeleteI know! I get distracted a lot by them as well. That's what makes cross stitching kind of hard to do...so I blog about cats, haha.
Hope you and Emma can have a cat soon. Maybe you should think about getting a British Shorthair, they don't like going outside. I live in the middle of Amsterdam, the cats can only go on the balcony and it's fine.
I'm not so worried about the breed of the cat, just so long as it looks grumpy. I have a soft spot for grumpy looking cats. Also, I would want to wait for us to have a home where my cat can roam outside and bring me juicey, mutilated birds as presents to show me they care.
DeleteNames? The Baron, Chuckles, Mr. Chuckles, Giggles, Mary, Poppins, The Midnighter, Cat-Man, Big Bastard, Shit-Bag The Cat, Jose, Daniel Bryan and let's not forget Cat, to name a few.