Friday after work I did a bit of work on the anniversary present for my boyfriend. I didn't get very far, somehow stitching on a towel takes ages... Not that I mind, I can't wait till it's finished and I'm very much looking forward to giving it to him. He keeps asking me what I'm making him, but I'm not letting anything go. Well, that's not entirely true, I did tell him it had something to do with Zelda and that it's something you can use. He doesn't have a clue. He comes up with things I haven't even thought about, it's fun having a little secret!
I still have to do quite a bit of colouring in and Link still doesn't have his sword...I really should give him his sword very soon. When I started working on it on Friday, I thought I was done with all the black, but I wasn't - I totally forgot one of Epona's legs! So I did give Epona the missing leg, thought that would be nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment