Thursday, January 26, 2012

Pokémon Pillow Update I

I was supposed to be working on my boyfriend's present, but instead I worked on my Pokémon pillow. (Don't know why, but I'm completely into Pokémon at the moment, doesn't really make any sense...)


As you can see, Raichu and Trapinch have been added to the fabric, so that makes seven Pokémon. Hurrah! I think I can stitch three or four - maybe five - more Pokémon on there and then I'll start with the colours - can't wait! I'll print some cute Pokémon patterns in a minute and start working on them soon, unfortunately I can't stitch when I'm at work... (Any cute Pokémon you'd like to see on there? Let me know).


I was planning an IHSW this weekend, but then I found out on someone's blog - I'm kind of new to this whole stitching thing, just found out what TUSAL stands for...noob - that the IHSW is every third weekend of the month. Does that mean I can't have a IHSW this weekend? That I have to wait a whole month? That's a shame...but I'm sure I'll be stitching a lot this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment