Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pokémon Stitches

Last Friday I started stitching Pokémon, Pikachu was the first (I really like Pikachu, I know...cliché and all, but I like him because he's cute and my guinea pig was called Pikachu) and I coloured it in as well. I decided to wait with colouring all the others in and just do all the black lines first, so I only have to take black DMC, fabric and some patterns with me - wherever I go.


Because it was my first cross stitch ever, it took me quite a while. I started Friday evening, picked it up on Saturday morning and finished it a couple of hours later. I'm quite pleased with the result to be honest. After Pikachu I stitched Espeon, Cubone, Darumaka and Wailmer.
The next Pokémon I'll be stitching Raichu and Trapinch.

I don't know what to do with it yet - do know that I don't want to frame it - might make it a small Pokémon pillow. I'll be posting more photos when I've got some more Pokémon on it. Can't wait to colour it all in!

2 comments:

  1. They look great, especially for a first cross stitch. My first cross stitch was horrendous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you^^ I'm quite happy with them myself.

    ReplyDelete