I bought a DMC cross stitch kit and a DMC book with patterns from all over the world - really really like the pattern book! - because I only have two projects at the moment and I think it's quite boring to only post pictures of my anniversary present and my Pokémon pillow - especially for the people who read this.
(On the piece of cloth underneath the kitten you can see the letter B that was actually my first cross stitch).Ok, so here's the Pokémon update. As you can see, I've added Tynamo, Audino and a bit of Azurill. Tonight I'll complete Azurill and there's still a small space for another Pokémon or two. Don't know which one yet, but I'll probably find one - but it's hard to choose! After all the Pokémon have been stitched on I'll have to colour them all in and I'll have to find a nice colour for the background. I think this is going to take me ages to finish, but I like having a project like this, something that's not finished in two days, something you work on for weeks and when it's finished you're very pleased with the result - hopefully - and a little bit sad because you can't work on it anymore.

No comments:
Post a Comment