Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Secret Stitch Project

Yesterday I started making a present for my boyfriend, our anniversary is coming up and I want to give him a towel with a stitched on game character he likes.
So I bought a towel, some stitching stuff you put on it and when you're done, you put it in water and it just vanishes - awesome! At work I printed out a pattern of Link on Epona, my boyfriend's a Zelda fan. Stitching on a towel is really very different, but it works! The plastic thingy does look a bit bulgy and wrinkly, but once I put it in water, it'll be ok.

So this is what I'll be working on when I'm at home - still got about seven weeks, sure it'll be finished by then - and when I'm going somewhere I'll be taking my Pokémon pillow - or whatever it is going to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment