Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Pretty Little London Update I

Good morning, everyone!

It's a nice sunny day over here and way too hot to stitch (but that doesn't stop me)!

Since I've got till Christmas to finish this piece, I'm taking my time. I don't want to stitch it quickly and get CTS and make lots of mistakes. I want to enjoy stitching this.

Here is a little update on Pretty Little London. I haven't been stitching a lot with Animal Crossing: New Leaf in my hands and A Clash of Kings by my side, but this is what I've done so far.




The Big Ben is nearly done and I've done a bit of Tower Bridge. I'm actually really enjoying stitching this piece. 

About Animal Crossing: New Leaf...
It is absolutely awesome! It's the best one since the GameCube version. Have you played the GameCube version? You were greeted by this cute cat called Rover on the train and based on the answers you give, your face is chosen. 

(Rover in the GameCube version of Animal Crossing)

In the other Animal Crossing games you get picked up by a different character and I kind of missed Rover - he's so cute - but in Animal Crossing: New Leaf he made his second appearance! Hurrah!

(Rover in Animal Crossing: New Leaf)

Now you're mayor of the village you live in, so there's lots of work to do - lots more than in the other versions. The other versions were basically paying off your mortgage and befriending animals, but here you have to get 100% approval from the villagers before you can start your real mayoral tasks. After you get a 100% approval rate, you can build loads of things in your village. And of course, also in this game, you have to pay off your mortgage and befriend the animals that live in your village. It might not sound like an awesome game, but it really is. Even if you have to do everyday stuff you normally don't like in real life, you'll probably like it in this game. This game is like a vacation, you can escape reality and enjoy a forest life with weird Japanese aspects and cute animals.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, little London is coming along very well :) I was looking back across you last few posts, have you thought about putting glue on the edges of your biscornu pieces to prevent them fraying more?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ^_^ I really enjoy stitching Pretty Little London!
      Also, thanks for the tip! But I don't think I'm going to put glue on there...it just doesn't look good at the moment. I'll just have to make her a new one.

      Delete