I did a bit of work on my Game of Thrones t-shirt again today and I'm really enjoying it. Don't know why, since it's quite boring if you think about it, only black thread going right and then left again. Like I said in my previous post, I was thinking of making myself a shirt with the Targaryen sigil on it...
Seeing this pattern kind of changed my mind - this will take me ages and I don't think it will fit on a t-shirt. I prefer the Stark sigil anyway, so I'll probably make myself a shirt with the Stark sigil on it. But first! Finish this one of course.
There is still a lot to be done, but I'm making some progress here.
My parents bought me and my sister some beautiful wool for knitting a scarf. I'm not very good at knitting, but I'm trying. I think the colours are beautiful! My sister has already finished knitting her scarf, I've only done this bit.


You are doing wonderfully on your scarf:)
ReplyDeleteYou think so? Thanks :) I just love the colours.
DeleteOh the Targaryen is cool, but that would be lot of sitching indeed! I absolutely love the colours of your scarf
ReplyDeleteYes...a lot of stitching. Just finished the Stark one yesterday, it's drying as we speak and I think I might start on another Stark one, this one'll be for me. Have you read a Game of Thrones?
Delete