Hiya! I'm Emma and on this blog I'll post anything really - mostly about stitching nerdy things though! Thank you for taking a look at my blog and I hope you enjoy it!
Wednesday, March 6, 2013
New Start
Sorry for not writing/stitching for so long!
Here is a picture of my new start, I started this evening. Can you guess what it's going to be?
Sorry for the poor quality of the picture and my rather childish pyjamas...
Oooh! Is it Finn from Adventure Time? If not, I'm sure I sound like a crazy person, but it looks like it is from the woobly arms and legs. Regardless of what it is, it's a good start!
Oooh! Is it Finn from Adventure Time? If not, I'm sure I sound like a crazy person, but it looks like it is from the woobly arms and legs. Regardless of what it is, it's a good start!
ReplyDeleteWow, I think we've got a fan! Haha, yes, it certainly Finn from Adventure Time.
DeleteMy kids would love this, can't wait to see more.x
ReplyDelete