I finished my sister's birthday present yesterday! Unfortunately...I got the cardigan in the wrong size...so it doesn't fit her, but - for some reason - it does fit me. I must've accidently bought my size instead of hers... I am SUCH an idiot! Anyway, I've got a new cardigan with a Studio Ghibli character on it (Jiji of Kiki's Delivery Service) and now I have to rush to the shops to get my sister a nice birthday present.
Here it is with the plastic still on.
Here it is without the plastic.
And here is the whole cardigan. Ah well, I'll just wear it...even if it's a bit childish...that's what you get when you buy a cardigan that's your size instead of your eight year old sister's size...
I love this, it is so cool. I adore Studio Ghibli. However I can never watch Howl's Moving Castle if I'm hungry, there is just something about the scene where she makes breakfast, even though it's animated I makes my mouth water. Weird huh.
ReplyDeleteIt's not weird at all!
DeleteLove it!
ReplyDeleteOh Emma! Are you sure you didn't buy this lovely cardigan for yourself? LOL.
ReplyDeleteHaha, yeah maybe subconsciously! Anyway, haven't worn it yet...
DeleteLOL! It looks great and not childish at all! I love the little Jiji! Maybe you were just meant to have it all along. :D
ReplyDelete