Monday, August 12, 2013

World of Manga

Last weekend B and I went to a great manga exhibition in Rotterdam called World of Manga. We saw lots of manga and anime we'd never heard of before and the drawings were absolutely amazing. I was allowed to take pictures, but I didn't take a lot, because every drawing/painting looked so amazing that I couldn't really choose drawings to take pictures of and decided to just look at them. Here are some pictures of the exhibition.

By Shiho Enta

By Shiho Enta

Street Fighter character

Street Fighter character

By Huang Nguyen and Shiho Enta

By Huang Nguyen

By Shiho Enta

I'm thinking of going again, it was such a great exhibition. There was another artist who is really really amazing, but I didn't take any pictures of her art. I did buy some post cards with her drawings on them. Here they are.

Postcards with manga art by Fuzichoco

By Fuzichoco

By Fuzichoco

In the museum shop they had a beautiful scarf with this print (above) on it. Unfortunately...it was a bit too expensive...

By Fuzichoco

This was the picture they printed in the newspaper in the article about World of Manga.

It was so much fun! I want to go again..!


1 comment: