Saturday, July 13, 2013

Pretty Little London Update III

I did some more stitching today, and - hurrah! - Big Ben is done! ^_^
I really really enjoy stitching this piece. Don't know if it's because I haven't stitched for so long or because I love England so much or because I just really like stitching a very cute and colourful piece.

Big Ben

I really like the Big Ben. Not as much as the real one of course.

What I've done so far

Mum is going to a birthday party of a friend of hers tomorrow, so she decided to bake a cake. She asked me to make some roses. I think this chocolate cake looks absolutely scrumptious! Although the white roses remind me of a wedding, not a birthday. Oh well.




3 comments:

  1. Lol, now I'm in cake mood :D Big Ben looks great - I love the bright colours and clean lines :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both for your compliments ^_^

    ReplyDelete